Well, my friend IRL, Octamom, tagged me today. So here goes, I am gonna try my best to impress with my freakish ways...
1. I can eat mayonnaise on anything. When I was a kid, my granny would put mayo on black-eyed peas, banana sandwiches, toast, cornbread, pears and many other items that I just can't think of right now. Often times, we'd have pear salad for dinner (and at holiday meals) that was a half of canned pear, dollop of mayo in the middle with shredded cheese sprinkled on top. Sounds delicious, huh????
2. I seriously can not go to the grocery store without a list. REALLY. Every time I try, I end up coming home with a bag full of random unneeded items like ding dongs, spaghetti noodles, a bell pepper and a Febreeze air freshener. It is so weird. I have no idea why I can't remember what we need.
3. I don't like to take a bath. It has probably been since 2004 that I actually sat down in the bathtub. And I only did it then because I was training for the marathon and needed to soak my whole body because it hurt so bad. I just think bath water is gross. All of our younger kids take baths - and I always make them rinse off in clean water before they get out.
4. I LOVE to have an organized full pantry. Sometimes I just open the door and look in because it makes me feel good. I've even been known to take pictures of it after a good grocery shopping trip.
5. I can recite the words to most all standard hymns from the Baptist Hymnal on the spot. Word for word. No one would guess that it has been 20+ years since I've attended a church regularly.
6. We love eggs. We buy about 5 dozen a week. Scrambled, fried, egg salad, deviled eggs, hard boiled - you name it, we make it. Some days though, they just make me feel sick. I can often be in the kitchen preparing them and the smell will make me literally throw up. It is so weird though because it isn't all of the time.
7. I don't like to have long toenails (as in any white part). I am generally pretty good about keeping my toenails groomed and cut very short. And if I am going to get a pedicure, I take care of my toenails at home before I go. I definitely don't want some stranger cutting on them. Ewwww - GROSS!!!
Funny how this morning I was having a hard time coming up with the answers to this little test. Now I've got extras. I even called JC and asked him what my quirky characteristics were - and I promised him it wasn't a trick question. He said he couldn't really think of any. (He's a very smart man.)
So here are the next victims...
1. Heather at Crazybetter
2. Amy at BLog.an
3. Christy at Isaiah 54:13
4. Krob at Krob Rambles
5. Sara at Zen La La
6. Kimberly at Kim's Corner
7. Kristy Kay at Extra Extra