Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Can Be Alone


What I know about me is that I LOVE being a friend.

I sometimes have a hard time being able to see my positive attributes.
But what I know is that I value every one of my friends.

I love my friends.

I need my friends.

I don't know what my life would be without my friends.

I can't imagine our kids not seeing us have these relationships. I can't imagine our kids not being surrounded by the love of so many incredible people.

I don't know if our kids will grow up and have lifelong friends like us.

I hope they do.

I am aware of how unique it is that our closest friends are from childhood.

I also know that I am a big girl and I can be alone.

But why would I want to do that?

Life is so much better when shared with a real friend.

I LOVE my friends.


P.S. hours and hours and hours later and i still can't find a picture of me with terry a., denise g., liz c. or wendy g. phooey. drats. bummer. how can it be?!?!?!?! i just can't look anymore - but you friends are always in my heart. (and i might end up taking this post down in the middle of the night, because i am sure it will cause me to fret.)

1 comment:

Heather and Stephen said...

Of everyone in the world, you are the one I think of anytime anyone says anything is "the tops". WHY indeed EVER be without your friends? I love you b/f/f! and I'll see you real soon!