Friday, November 14, 2008

Second Set Of Eyes

I've gotten many responses to my Rain post. JC says that it is good that I know I am not alone. I think he is right.

I received a message from my BFF HRL who lives in Germany. I am always so thankful for her being my second set of eyes. Here is part of what she had to say.

Remember when that picture was taken? The cloud rolled in and the rain came, but then what? The kids still had a good time, everyone was still together, and you got free tickets to come back. So out of the rain came something good.

Yeah, she's right, I called her thrilled that we got to go twice for the price of a one day ticket. Our kids LOVED playing in the rain. They talk more about the rainy day trip than they talk about the sunny day trip.

Out of the rain comes something good. I just hope the good includes some dessert.

No comments: