Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inside the Walls

(before - only a shelter)

The house that we rent went on the market 19 days ago. There is a chance we will have to move again. Our landlord is being good to us and saying that if the house sells, we can move into one of his other properties. He and his wife have multiple properties in the neighborhood and they want to help us stay here.

I am trying to keep it in perspective.

I am trying to stop crying.

No matter where we are, we will be together.

No matter what the walls look like when we move in, we will fill them full of life and love.

I hate having to do this to the kids again.

I am so bummed.

Someday I will be marking the height of our kids on a wall.
Someday.

For now, I will keep going forward and remember not to lose sight of the things we have to be thankful for.

Maybe we will win the lotto soon and can buy this house before someone else snatches it up.
Fingers crossed.

(after - full of life and love)

1 comment:

Heather and Stephen said...

I hope you don't have to move. But I do know that wherever you are there is love. It strikes me that when you move somewhere, photos are up and homey touches all around within the first week. Stephen and I have moved 3 times in 5 years and have never gotten completely settled in. Always with some of our favorite things still in boxes.