Friday, June 17, 2011

Cleaning House Clearing Head

We had a garage sale today.
We are having it again tomorrow.
The trouble is, I am too tired to get out anymore stuff.
We have so much that can be sold.
We need every.single.penny. we can get.
I just can't do it anymore.
Ugh.

I hear that once you clear your house from the clutter, it helps begin the process of clearing your head. I'm gonna work on that.

Summer Goals
Love our kids.
Alone time with JC. (crazy, huh?)
Spend time with our family.
Spend time with our dear friends.
Clean house - clear head.
Write letters.
Encourage kids to write letters.
5 home cooked meals a week sitting at dinner table - all 7.
Begin putting kids pictures in photo albums.
Become a stronger swimmer.


Making this list was kinda like counting sheep. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I am just seeing this because Chrome web browser doesn't have a feed reader and i always forget to check IE. Anyway, your list looks similar to mine. You're a lot braver than I am having a garage sale, though.
~C