Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BigLittleLittleBig


I took Sam and Wyatt to the doctor for their wellness visit.
The oldest and the youngest.

I was asked to step out of the room for part of Sam's visit.
That was a first.
I didn't cry. I sure wanted to.
I was trying my hardest to listen through the door.

I can remember like it was yesterday when the big was little.
I can not believe that the little has gotten so big.

The little loves the big so much.
The big loves the little even more.

Grow children grow.
Be happy.
Feel our bond.
Be strong.
Enjoy your journey.
And don't let my tears of pride and joy hold you back.
I just can't help it.

2 comments:

Heather and Stephen said...

awww. Big kids, little kids, always your babies! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this. Love the top pic.

Our Dr. lets us stay in the room for the private part. Don't know if that's a good thing, or not. We all turn our heads. I think she thinks since we're all boys (and I'm the mama of the boys), it's nothing none of us have seen.