Monday, April 23, 2007

About the Picture



So I was thinking about this blog last night and wondering what I want it to be. Then I realized, I want it to be like the picture. It is a new tradition that comes on the Sunday of our annual camping trip. A few of us stay behind and flop around in Canyon Lake drinking too much and talking like we are long lost friends catching up for the first time in 20 years. I love my girlfriends. These three women have been my life line for such a long time. I love being able to tell these girls anything and never having to worry about being judged. Or, if I am being judged, it is put out there for us to all laugh about.

I feel very very blessed to have my women friends. Not just my three BFF's in the picture, but my three close girlfriends here at home too (KR, TC, LC).

So today I am saying thank you to the women in my life. Thank you thank you thank you. You know who you are and how much I love you.

2 comments:

Heather and Stephen said...

Loved this picture, loved this time. :)

Amy J. said...

One of the very best days of my life. I love you girls!!!