Sunday, April 22, 2007

In My Head

So so so many of our friends are blogging these days. I always feel like I want to join in but I am very concerned about what might come out of me doing this. What if I say something to offend someone? What if I give too much information? Who wants to read about what I'm doing anyhow? What if I become addicted like so many other people that we know? Hmmm....

Well, today is the day. The kids and Jeff are downstairs watching TV. I am upstairs 'working on clothes'...ha ha! The sound of my typing is being disguised by the washing machine. It's always smart to leave the laundry room door open when you want to hide your typing!!! :)

I have lots to say. Most of it is very clear to me in the middle of the night while I am laying in bed not able to sleep.

Now I've got to get up and really take care of the laundry. It is late and these kids need to get to bed. Only 25 more days of school. I cannot wait! I LOVE the summer. Plus, my HRLLB is coming home.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I read em' but don't write em'. Thought about it though. Now you have something to fill up that extra hour you always have around 3:30a!!!

xooxoxo

Heather and Stephen said...

KC! I cannot believe I didn't get this message and I am almost a week late on the blog! argh. I love it!
~LL