Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Two Weeks in One Day

So you might have noticed that I've been missing from blogland for the last few weeks. Things have just been crazy busy around here and I just haven't had a chance to sit down and blog.

I should carry a notepad around with me because I think of blogging alot and have lots of things that I think are interesting that I'd like to say.

So, for the last two weeks, I worked some at my regular job, had a second job that I worked tons, had tons of fun doing things with the kids at their schools and spent the rest of the time getting ready for Santa to come. I've also only managed to get about 1/2 of our Christmas cards mailed, but the rest will go in the mail this week!

Most of these things will be blogged about in the next 24 hours. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: