Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Look of Summer


I sometimes wonder why we have such a terrible laundry problem. I know part of the reason is cause I kinda suck at doing laundry. Another part of the problem is that I kinda hate doing laundry. But there is a small part that isn't my fault.

It's cause we are in constant disguise mode in this joint. There is always at least one kid with a weeks worth of clothes on hiding from another kid who is probably mostly naked.

There is the constant pile of blankets and sheets on the living room floor. Every clothes pin, binder clip, chip clip and hair band can also be found on the living room floor. All of these items are in place (in a mess) so that forts can be built on a moments notice.

And the towels. There are towels and towels and towels...

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: