Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Smile

This morning I was thinking about how happy I am. I feel such a great sense of peace. I know I am loved. I know that I can face whatever comes my way. I am so blessed in this life. I LOVE my husband and I LOVE my kids and I LOVE my people. We are all so lucky to have each other.

It is very unusual for me to say these things - but I know now that it is true.

So anyhow - I was having a hardy laugh at myself this morning because in previous years the only way that I could express my love or receive love is if I had been drinking. There was an on-going joke amongst our friends that they knew I had consumed a few if I was telling them that I love them and giving hugs. That made me think of these two pictures. Surely one of my favorite memories and one of my very best NYE's (next to the one in Dallas with Nakajima).





Ha ha - and the other joke within our group of friends is that they know I am pregnant again if I am not drinking! :)

No comments: