Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day 2


The day started by #1 mowing the lawn to earn some extra money for camp. He said that he was paid by both Grandma and Grandpa - let's hope they know!:)

Of course, #1 is still being tour guide. He asked to go to Muir Beach which is such a beautiful place.

He said that today was one of the best days ever. They were a bit disappointed because the fog has been over the Golden Gate Bridge both days, but hopefully we will be able to see it next week when I am there to pick them up.

Here's the e-mail that I got tonight...

Hi mom.
I just talked to you, but grandma wanted me to tipe this to you. As you might know, I am so exited about tomorrow. "Finally, skate camp!"
Well, I need to finish packing up again. Then we`re going to watch a movie, and off to bed!

Night! Love you.


I love all of these children more than I could have ever imagined. We are so lucky.

No comments: