Friday, July 6, 2007

Elemental Smiles

June 21 was National Go Skate Day. The big day of skating ended with an Element video premiere at Wahoo's Fish Tacos downtown. There was a photographer guy walking around taking pictures of all of the folks crammed in the restaurant waiting for the skate video. Naturally, I ask him to take a picture of #1 and his buddy. I don't know why they always make this goofy smile. Then they found out that the pic. is posted on the Skatepark of Austin website and possibly the Element site - which has caused them to give me grief saying that I should have told them so that they could smile. (You know, it makes perfect sense for it to be my fault!) The odd thing is that they don't say to each other 'hey man, make the goofy smile' - somehow they just both do it!

So here they are at the Element Video premiere, 'premiere-ing' their signature smiles...


And this morning leaving for Cali - now they've even got Steph doing it!


P.S. Thanks to my lovely sweet Amy!

No comments: