Saturday, March 21, 2009

GGPT09

We've been on vacation for almost 7 days now. Well technically, we've only been on vacation since Wednesday - but the kids have been on spring break all week.

We are having a blast.

I am calling this trip the 'Great Grandparent Tour 2009' or GGPT09.

When we lay our heads down in our home on Sunday night, we will all sleep well knowing that we have had a great time with our great grandparents.

Seeing my Granny last Sunday was really nice. It also makes me realize that I need to see her more often. The icing on the cake was seeing my cousin Codi and her family. Too bad that my cousin Niecie couldn't be there. I am counting on us all getting together soon.

We are in Florida right now. We are really having the best time with Jeff's grandparents. We are all loving it. Tomorrow we have another day packed with fun things to do.

I can't wait to get home and make a post with tons of tons of great pictures!

No comments: