Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sister Love

Last Thursday my 'sisterwife' Ruth brought over a bowl of crack-a-roni. That'd be like macaroni, 'cept for it is a gazillion times more delicious and as addictive as crack. It was so so good and it was gone in one blink of an eye.

Ruth isn't really my sisterwife cause we aren't so much into the plural lifestyle here in jolly ol' Barton Hills, but if I had to pick one, she'd be at the top of the list because of the crack-a-roni and the superb cocktail making.

You know who else would be at the top of my list??? My friend Sarah. She makes the best to die for homemade bread, can sew AND use a power nail gun and is also okay with having a beer before lunch on a school day.

Geez, we would all be in a ton of trouble if we did start a compound. Not in the 'share the prophet' kinda way (ick), but more in the 'let's just have a good ol' time while the husbands are at work' kinda way (partay).

And how 'bout the fact that we all drive in a soccer carpool together?

Ahhhh, life is good!

2 comments:

Austin Sarah said...

I'm all for communal living if it means someone else will do the laundry.

Heather and Stephen said...

okay, you didn't post for a while, but you are totally making up for it now! I'm not so much the super-cooker, but I can drink a lot of Sonic Coke with you, and drive you around to all the fast food places to get the best of each. :)