Tuesday, January 3, 2012
3. Walk at least 30 minutes 5 days a week.
4. Call my momma every single day.
6. Give, give, give (of heart, of stuff and to community)
7. See Heather at least 5 times - including visiting her house.
8. Spend face time with Christy and Amy monthly. (and HB starting in July)
10. Eat lunch with Amanda once per month.
11. Live honestly.
13. Spend time with people that lift me up and try to move away from the ones that tear me down.
15. Ditch the coke. (or not)
16. Hug each person in our house on a daily basis.
17. Be a better friend.
18. Donate blood, meals on wheels, neighborhood watch
20. Dance (instead of watching)
22. Smile more and worry less.
23. Score 500 on Fruit Ninja.
24. Fold my husband's socks.
25. Make more of an effort regarding my outward appearance as an example for our kids. (read regular haircuts, regular showers and not so many tshirts!)
26. Less Facebook more face time.
27. Do better with the Facebook happy birthday's. (ha-does that go against 26?)
28. Don't set myself up for failure. (list of 28 resolutions. geez?!?!)
at 12:55 PM