Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Gift from #3



This afternoon we were very busy working on school project with #1 and #2. #4 was crazy busy working on his new 100 piece Simpsons puzzle. #3 was also very busy 'doing her work'. After a while she said, "mom, I have a gift for you and dad." So I closed my eyes and followed her to the front door. Much to my surprise, she had made an art project on the inside of our front door. She wrote on papers and taped them to the door with lots of hearts and love. What a beautiful beautiful gift. Each paper had one of the messages below...

You shod love faimley

Familey is inprtint

Care abat them

Famley comes firs

Allwas love evrey one in your famley

I love Sam Ella Jena Miles mom and dad

Nevr be mena to your family

Famiy shood be the moost inpotint thing in life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW! I love that you have instilled this sense of family in your kids. That's something that even public school won't take away ;) (I hope you know I mean that tongue in cheek)

Thank you for sharing.

HeatherRene said...

SWEET! I love that she might have misspelled a couple of words here and there, but she can spell the names of everyone in her family!

Amy J. said...

What a thoughtful, creative gift! And to know that your kids realize what's really important must make you that much more proud! Good Job #3, and mom & Dad!

Kim said...

That's so cute. I love the way kids spell.