Thursday, May 17, 2007

What About Brian?

OMG!!! I just found out that my favorite Monday night show 'What About Brian?' has been axed. I read on the web that ABC announced the cancellation on May 15th. What are they thinking? I probably know 25 people that watch the show. What will I do without my Monday night commerical break phone calls to AJ and VJ and after the show commentary from TC and KR? I love this show! I love the characters! I love the music! I LOVE BRIAN!!!

Oh, I am so so so bummed out!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I read that too but didn't want to be the one that broke the news to you. But ABC is giving Addison (Grey's Anatomy) her own show so that makes it all better...for me. And it's allllll about me!

HeatherRene said...

We never got Brian, so I never got hooked. I don't know what we'll do when Amer Idol, AmericasNextTopModel, and the Amazing Race are over. But we can still cling to Ugly Betty, CSI and L&O!

HeatherRene said...

oh yeah...and Heroes...

dwl said...

Eh, Brian...Heroes is where it's at!

But whatever, it's all just teevee.