Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Bonanza

All of my gifts were homemade by my kids. I love that. They were all very nice, and here are some of the ones that I think you will think are funny!

Three Shrinky Dink pins that #4 made and I can wear on my shirt. Wearing all three today and proudly.

A book of poems from #3, here is one...
Mother
clever, nice
playing, loveing, reading
worker, mothr, friend, wief
snuggling, baking, listening
sweet, helpful
mom

A handmade card from #2 that says...
I love you more
Than the swan
loves its wight
snowy fethers

I love you more
Than a kitten loves
its milk!

I love you more
than a baboon
love its butt

I love you mommy
more than enything

2 comments:

HeatherRene said...

I love you more than a baboon loves its butt. CLASSIC! and I love you, too!

Texicana said...

I love you more than a baboon loves his butt too! OK, Heather, I thought the very same thing then read your comment! Ha, great minds think alike.