Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Oh No!!! Blog Brain Overload

Well, it has been 5 days since my last post (as most of you have noticed) and I have blog brain overload. I have a really long list of things that I want to post and just can't seem to get it done. Don't worry though, today is the day. Many many things to say.

Let's start with the weather...I am so so so thankful for the much needed rain. Maybe my beeehind won't be scrape-in' rocks this summer during the annual tube trip on the Guadalupe. Most years I get out of the river feeling beat down by the beer and the sun. Last year we all got out of the river (after walking a good portion hauling toobs and coolers) feeling beat down by the lack of water and hours of butt scrape-in'!!!

So come on rain - we need you!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I thought the rain overshadowed the butt scraping! It would be nice to actually float and not sit in stagnant water...that is, if i'm invited this year!

Texicana said...

I love, love, love the rain.

HeatherRene said...

I was about to complain about where you'd been, but I'm trying not to pressure people about blogging frequency. It's MY problem that I check 8 times a day!