Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Big Money

Oh and one more thing about Big State...

I thought it'd be cute to get my girls (HB, AJ and VJ) t-shirts at Big State. And I wasn't even being sneaky - JC and I had talked about it and he said it was ok...

We'll by the time I got to the merchandise tent, all of the styles I might have bought were gone. I was a little surprised at the cost of the Big State t-shirts cause they all looked worn out and some of them even had holes! Who in the world would buy a t-shirt with holes and worn looking fabric??? (Sign of getting older - and funny that I saw a zillion young cowgirls wearing them!)

So then #1 and I see this cute t-shirt that says "KISS MY GRITS!" and I know that is the shirt for me and my gals. Well, holy cow if it isn't $36!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!?! $36!!!!! I 'bout fell over. #1 says 'mom, you should get them' and I say back 'are you crazy?!?!...that'd be $144 for me and my girls and that is NUTS!!!!!'

What happened to the day when you could buy a cute t-shirt for $20?

They also had this cute wife beater tank top that said "Mama tried" that was only $30.

So girlfriends, the next time we are all together, I'm gonna bring some paint and a pack of hanes and we are gonna make our own dang tshirts!

1 comment:

HeatherRene said...

I'm with you on the sharpies and Hanes Ts! :)