Monday, June 23, 2008

June 7 #2

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.

I am thankful every single day for my Longshore family. Our car is busted and we really couldn't do a rent car much longer, so Tracey let us borrow her truck until ours is fixed.

The kids LOVE Ms. Tracey - she's like a grandparent to them. As always, she gave them each a little trinket from her home - E & J got a load of scrapbook paper, S got a light that you put on the wall and when you touch it, it will come on and M, well, he got a set of old timey keys. He's been carrying them around ever since. He loves them.
I was taking pictures of her house to send to Heather. I got tickled tonight when I looked at this picture because I just noticed what the TV said. Ha ha!

Me and my other mother. The pics. are mostly for my Heather - but we love Tracey so much, that I wanted to so you what a special person she is!

Ms. Tracey has the most beautiful Santa's all around her living/dining area. Well, M LOVES them and is still talking about them. I know he likeS the Santa's, but I especially think that he likes the fact that it isn't Christmas time and Santa is everywhere! :) I told him to pick out his favorite and I would take his picture beside it. So here they are - M and his favorite Santa.

1 comment:

Heather and Stephen said...

KC, thank you so much for doing that. Ms. Tracey loves your family, too!