Thursday, August 20, 2009

The 50's

We have had over 50 days of triple digit heat. That is a record. I would take being in the gazillions for triple digits if it meant that our summer wasn't almost over.

I like these kids cause they always seem to find the funny side of things.

I've been watching them grow and change.

Each of them turning more and more into the adult that they will become.

I have been admiring the trust.

I am thankful that they have each other.

I am thankful for our community.

And most of all, I am thankful for funny homeless people.

3 comments:

Antoinette said...

Oh, I know what would happen. Massive environmental disaster on a global scale. Don't even joke around.

christy said...

these pics are fantastic, kc!
and i will just say it again, i can't believe how big m is getting! i know you don't want to hear it, but he is looking more and more like a big boy.
luv you

Heather and Stephen said...

Those are some great pictures! Funny, honest and so so true! :)