Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SPAM!!!

I've been a little frustrated...I keep getting Spam comments on my blog. Please please please, do not click on a comment if you do not know the person that posted it. One of our dear friends clicked on one of the comments on my blog (that was SPAM) and it ended up locking up/shutting down her computer. Good thing her virus scan software caught the virus before it infected her computer.

I have enabled all of the things that my good friend CG told me to. Sorry to say that if you wanna post a comment to our blog, you'll hafta go through a few steps. I wish it didn't hafta be this way, but I don't know what else to do...

2 comments:

CG said...

Wow, I had no idea that could happen from clicking on a comment! Thanks for posting this. I guess I'm off to set up word verification on all my blogs now...

Heather and Stephen said...

You know I'm too lazy to do the verification for random blogs of people I don't really know. But for you? OF COURSE! :)