Monday, September 17, 2007

ACL Kid Quotes



I think some folks might think we are torturing our kids by taking them to ACL. Actually, they love it. I feel so grateful that they all function so well in such extreme situations (i.e.: crowds, heat, dust, long days). I wanted you all to see what they say about their big ACL07 adventure.

Sam's favorite bands:
Friday - Spoon and the Kaiser Chiefs.
Saturday - Dr. Dog, Blue October, Sara Hickman with Grooveline Horns and MUSE
Sunday - Ziggy Marley
"This year was the best, well, I kinda wanted to see the White Stripes."

Ella's favorite bands:
Friday - School of Rock Allstars, Spoon and The Killers
Sunday - The Jones Family Singers, The Q Brothers, Ziggy Marley, Bob Dylan
"I really liked it how they changed up the kiddie stages and the kid performers had a real stage."

Jena's favorite bands:
Friday - Sara Hickman, Big Sam's Funky Nation, The Killers
Sunday - Ziggy Marley
"I like how they made a new kiddie limits and I like the hair and I like how you get to play with the School of Rock stuff and the tile making and the whole kiddie limits. I also like seeing all of my friends. I also like riding in the golf cart."

Miles' favorite bands:
Friday - Big Sam's Funky Nation
Sunday - The Q Brothers, the School of Rock Allstars and Ziggy Marley
"I like riding in the golf cart and listening to music. But mostly I like riding in the golf cart."

No comments: