Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Dreams

Most of the time I have bad dreams. The kind of dreams that stay with you all day long, and if you let them, they can make ya feel bad all deep down inside all day long. Well, this morning I had the strangest most wonderful dream.

I dreamt that me and my girlfriend Jena (friends since 2nd grade) were shopping. We were shoe shopping. It was the happiest most wonderful time. The stores (fancy department stores) were very beautiful and the a/c's were blowing so so so cold. I remember that both of our hair was very flowy and shiny. We were trying on Doc Marten's maryjanes, Danskos, high heel ankle strappy shoes - every kind of shoe that you can imagine. And we were buying them. We both had bags and bags of shoes.

I don't remember the last time I bought a pair of shoes - must have been in the Spring with Val. I guess this is a sign that I need to go shoe shopping and spend some good quality time with my friend Jena.

And yes, she is the person that our #3 is named after. :)

No comments: