Tuesday, November 6, 2007

On Being A Carr



JC and I have been married for almost 17 years. JC is the oldest of three boys. This weekend was another of those times that I was able to walk away from the events and realize just how lucky we are to have each other and our Carr family. We might not see each other often enough and may all do different things in life, but we all love each other. It was SO SO SO nice to spend time with our family this weekend. Jeff and his brothers have a very special bond. I feel like they are both my brothers and I know that if I ever needed help, I would call them. I love their wives and most especially love all of the little Carr children. It was so heart warming for me to watch the 7 grandkids run and play together just as if they have been together everyday of their lives. Oh how I am thankful for these people.

What mother wouldn't be proud of these boys? And besides, they are all pretty hot!!!


Carr daughter-in-laws and grandkids.

And how about the fact that all of these grandkids can pass for siblings!

No comments: