Friday, April 11, 2008

My Favorite Place


The other day, S and I were in the kitchen getting ready for dinner. I noticed him kinda standing by the window looking around. I asked him what he was doing. He said, oh nothing, I was just thinking that this house is really starting to feel like home. I hafta admit, it's been a ton of work, but I can honestly say that I agree.

This is one of my very favorite places in the house. It is in the corner of the kitchen. Good natural light. All of my favorite things. Reminders of good times and people I love.

You'll also notice, that with all of the big money I'm saving by not having a cell phone, I decided to buy myself one of those bamboo plants at the grocery store today. I've looked at them for years. Never really wanted to shell over the big bucks for one. This one caught my eye because I LOVE the little pot it came in. So there goes $6.00. Let's hope it doesn't die next week.

1 comment:

Heather and Stephen said...

I love that you still have that little yellow cabinet!! :)