Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Perfecto #2


Another beautiful day here. In the 80's and I'm loving it! The dogs were laying out in the sun again. This seems to be their place. They were joined by their buddy. When I went out to find them the first time, all three of them were laying. When I came back with the camera, M sat up and smiled. Sure wish I could've gotten the shot of them all laying in the sun together.

Oh, and you might notice that this is the exact same area as the previous Perfecto post/photo. My hard working husband has been killing himself in this yard. Notice that you can now see the rocks that outline the 'flower beds'? For the last three (maybe four) trash days, he has had at least 10-15 lawn bags on the curb. I love him so much!

1 comment:

Heather and Stephen said...

Love this! Could he look any more like a C kid?